2019-2020 Winter Registration is now open!
Below you'll find links to register for each of our programs. Pay online or choose an offline option. You must be in good financial standing with the club, with no pre-existing membership, camp or race
fees overdue at registration. If you are uncertain please email email@example.com
What do I need to do to complete registration and ensure my spot is held?
You must provide the following either online, at the CPCC office, or by attending a registration night.
Full Spring/Summer Programs - Payment and Registration Policy
1. 25% payment deposit of total program costs, payable by cheque or etransfer, OR pay in full through this website. Electronic money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org noting website order or invoice number, use family last name as password.
2. $100 volunteer cheque postdated for August 31st OR $100 volunteer fee deposit (you may add to shopping cart via this website). Must be submitted at time of registration, or cheque dropped off to the club office/mailbox within one week of registration. 10 hour volunteer commitment this year - please see our policies section.
3. Signed registration waiver(s) & code of conduct (see website under Parent Info: Waivers & Forms) - you may submit online.
All fees must be paid in full by: (you may send installments before these dates)
April 15th - for programs starting April 29th, 2019
May 15th - for programs starting June 3, 2019
June 15th - for programs starting July 2nd, 2019
Failure to meet the commitments above will result in a cancellation of your registration.
Weekly Camps and Weekly Regatta Ready Programs - Payment & Registration Policy
1. 100% payment of total program costs, payable by cheque or etransfer, OR pay via this website. Electronic money transfer to email@example.com noting order number or invoice number. No password required.
2. Signed registration waiver(s) & code of conduct (see website under Parent Info: Waivers & Forms)
Registrations are only considered secure when full payment is made for weekly camps.
Heads up! The age requirements and related birth dates have changed for some of our programs this year. Information can be found on the registration form and under each program description.
At the Canoe Kayak Canada rule change meeting of members last December, the canoe kayak sprint community voted to move our age categories back by one year. This means that as of this 2019 season, the age categories will be as follows:
▪ U10 (age 8-9 as of January 1st, 2019)
▪ U12 (age 10-11 as of January 1st, 2019)
▪ U14 (age 12-13 as of January 1st, 2019)
▪ U16 (age 14-15 as of January 1st, 2019)
▪ U18 (age 16-17 as of January 1st, 2019)
This age change has been reflected in our 2019 program structure. The reason behind the change is to support athlete retention and appropriate athlete development at key stages of growth and development.
For more information you may email any of our board members or the following:
Treasurer - Donna Maher - firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar - Heather Barkell - email@example.com
Head Coach - Pat Lester - firstname.lastname@example.org
Commodore - Kim Anderson - email@example.com
Use your home address as the shipping address upon checkout.